Monday, December 29, 2008

The end of a Year

So let's see... what have I accomplished this year? I am gainfully employed, I am still dedicated to being an artist, I have learned that there is something I am very dedicated too, and much, much more.
But looking forward is what this time of year seems to be about. And to that end I made what I am calling a Resolutions book.


Rachel~
This has been a crazy, emotional, chaotic year. I am still employed at a job I love. I am re-kindling my creative spark. I am learning even more about myself and can't wait to see what happens next year.


2 comments:

k's mumbo jumbo said...

That is a cool pic. What the heck is it?

Anonymous said...

It's some plants in the back yard with really bad lighting and incorrect settings on the camera. I never had a screw-up turn out so well.